Like Tree17Likes

1st time Australia - need your advices!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Yes, 'roo and crocodile are acquired tastes. Even my meat loving husband finds emu a bit too gamey to palate. Noosa is popular for beach weddings, given the almost tranquil surroundings, and restaurants nearby.

how's your tan???

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    Yes, 'roo and crocodile are acquired tastes. Even my meat loving husband finds emu a bit too gamey to palate. Noosa is popular for beach weddings, given the almost tranquil surroundings, and restaurants nearby.

how's your tan???
    The weather was perfect all the time. But I´m a good girl caring about aging signs High SPF forbid my skin to get super brown, but I still look like after vaccation

glad you had a nice time and didn't get eaten by drop bears!

Quote Originally Posted by papaya:
    The weather was perfect all the time. But I´m a good girl caring about aging signs High SPF forbid my skin to get super brown, but I still look like after vaccation
    Good for you, as Oz has the highest skin cancer stats in the southern hemisphere. Espc in Qld. My inlaw siblings plus parents looove to bake themselves, and even though they are quite young, their skin is very wrinkled.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    glad you had a nice time and didn't get eaten by drop bears!
    Hihi, fortunatelly I survived all the wildlife in Australia
    By the way, THE wildlife expert Steve Irwin had his own day in QLD (Nov 12th, if I remeber right). The were a lot of preperations going on to celebrate this special day. Nice way to remember this crazy guy...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4