Cathay Phone Lines

Cathay Phone Lines

Why is the Marco Polo line always busy?
    Why is the "normal" line always on hold?

This is what I would expect in the USA where the airlines are all in and out of bankruptcy and they play a game to see how many people they can let go before compaints rise.

Why can't I adjust my seats on their website? (This iseasy with the US airlines, who don't want you calling their non-existent employees.)

P.S. This thread is dedicated to Hullexile, in hopes I can relieve some work-place boredom. But I am not making the above up just to humor Hullexile, I really would like to adjust my seats on a flight to Singapore. Perhaps I should have flown Singapore Airlines?

A good attempt but no one seems to be biting.

How about: Are CX racist when dealing with thieving domestic helpers (illegal part time ones) and dogs (bought in back street pet shops) and does this lead to bad behaviour on the MTR and increased pollution?

You forgot the bit about global warming and Al Gore.

Well naturally CX are responsible for all global warming but not sure they can be blamed for Al Gore. That reminds me of another issue - Americans' inferiority in all matters when compared to the English

That last bit was fixed by Tony Blair.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Well naturally CX are responsible for all global warming but not sure they can be blamed for Al Gore. That reminds me of another issue - Americans' inferiority in all matters when compared to the English
    We aren't inferior, we just act that way because it makes the English feel better and they are more useful that way. If we let it be known that the English weren't superior, they'd end up like the French.

And didn't Algore invent the plane? So Algore can be blamed for CX, but not vice-versa.

And, from KIA's thread, CX hasn't fixed the hot line problem after over 5 months.

Is there any way to change seating on the web site?

Let it be noted that, at 2 pm on Wednesday, the 29th of August, the normal Cathay Line picked up and changed our seats We are thinking of remaining inside under covers for the remainder of the day as it must be all downhill from here.