Like Tree2Likes

What mini buses can i get after midnight from central to tai po

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What mini buses can i get after midnight from central to tai po

ok, the minis bus doesnt have to go direct to tai po, i can get more than one, like i already do with the night buses, i am assuming mini buses will be faster.
    what i really need is somewhere i can find mini buses timetables and i can check it out for myself

i don't think there is such a thing as minibus timetable, possibly approx of freqency per hour.
    btw, red mini bus from wan chai,. lockhart rd ( also goes to sheung shui/fanling) near the bridge takes around 0.50-1.05 hrs normal times, seems to be around 45mins after 9.30 though, that's there is no advantage before 9.30pm due to traffic jam in cross habour

I assume you mean the 24-hour red minibuses? No timetables for them. Not even easy to figure out where they go from! But the info from imparonic above is useful I would have thought. I pick them up in Causeway Bay (lockhart rd) to go to Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long - also seen Sheung Shui there.

theres no direct minibus from central to taipo, but one to Mongkok after 12 or late in front of coach and at the IFC side. then there will be 2 minibuses from mongkok to taipo. Usually it takes like an hour and cost about 40hkd (i forgot as im too lazy and would rather take a taxi).
    theres also a direct one in cwb (near the fire station)

i believe the midnight (hennessey rd, near the bridge, before fire station) goes to Tai po (separate one to Sheung Shui), separate midnight red mini bus, I think around HK$28

normal time red minibus is a lockhart rd (street behind the midnight one ) is the same one goes to shueng shui and fanling via tai po, cost HK$23 to taipo HK$27 to sheung shui/fanling

Central to MK is another way then to tai po, should be opposite at sin tat, argyle st, adjacent to sai yeung rd south, also goes to other stops through out mk, should be more expensive as you go through two mini buses.

thank you all for your replies, i will hopefully be able to get home quicker after work woooohooooo

this is the most comprehensive link i've found (i think via geoexpat) for minibus schedule:
    i-busnet.com

you can paste the link in google translate and select "minibus route information" and it translates all the locations and routes into english.

soursweet likes this.

Op, do note that minibuses, especially the ones operating past midnight, tend to drive on the"fast" side. So hold on to your seat once you step aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzysocks:
    this is the most comprehensive link i've found (i think via geoexpat) for minibus schedule:
    i-busnet.com

you can paste the link in google translate and select "minibus route information" and it translates all the locations and routes into english.
    Does it have the red minibuses on there?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast