Like Tree4Likes

Chimelong Advice

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chimelong Advice

Hi Guys,

I am considering going to Chimelong later this month and need some advice.

Which Port in Guangzhou is better to go there by Ferry ? Groupon has a offer right now selling Ferry+Hotel offer going to Shunde Port in Guangzhou.

However when I checked online the nearest port to Chimelong is Lianhuashan and not Shunde.

I dont want to get stuck as I dont know Chinese Language and its difficult to make people understand where we want to go.

Can someone advice if I should go ahead and book via Shunde Port or go via Lianhuashan port? Does Chimelong Hotel have Shuttle Buses from both of these ports?

I think Panyu would be closest ferry destination

Are you fixed on ferry ? Another alternative is to take the KCR from Hung Hom to Guangzhou East and then the local metro from there - should be an easy solution.

Football16 likes this.

If I take Groupon I am fixed if not take Groupon its costlier. Groupon includes Ferry+Pier Transfer+Hotel Acco+Breakfast+Croc Park Entry at 965$

Dont know what to do..

Panyu port is the Lin Hua Shan port - they are one and the same.
    The shuttles to Chimelong used to run from there (as of 1 year ago), the shuttles should still be there - best to check with the hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by pepe77:
    I think Panyu would be closest ferry destination

Are you fixed on ferry ? Another alternative is to take the KCR from Hung Hom to Guangzhou East and then the local metro from there - should be an easy solution.
    linhuashan port is panyu ferry pier.

according to the chinese site ( can't find english how to get there page)

there are shuttle buses from this pier

交通指南-自助出游-å¹¿å·žé•¿éš†æ—…æ¸¸åº¦å ‡åŒº

Quote Originally Posted by amrit.bharadwaj:
    Dont know what to do..
    I'd go with the Panyu port.

Thanks what about Shunde Port? Are there Hotel Shuttles from there too ? Groupon guy confirmed me there are..I am still skeptic.

Quote Originally Posted by amrit.bharadwaj:
    Thanks what about Shunde Port? Are there Hotel Shuttles from there too ? Groupon guy confirmed me there are..I am still skeptic.
    What makes you want to go to Shunde port? Is there anything wrong with Panyu port?

Please read the whole thread, I have a Groupon voucher that only goes to Shunde port from HK. Panyu is not an option, just want to check if Shunde is a valid port for Shuttle Buses from the Hotel or not ?

Sorry, missed that bit.
    In that case go to Shunde (no extra cost) and bring the name of the Hotel with you written in Chinese so you can get a cab if you run into difficulty.
    If the rep has told you there is a shuttle, I would not doubt it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast