Like Tree14Likes

1 Year Multi Entry Visa to China

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Beanieskis:
    3500? No way! That's gone up substantially in the past year then. I got my one year multi entry from CTS a year ago for not much more than 2k I'm sure. The mark up is only a couple of hundred.
    i am aware that my british passport holder obtained his year visa from cts at HK$1,900 during 2010 ( when the issueing office in wanchai charges HK$900), now that the issueing office in wanchai charges HK$2,200 for a year, i presume CTS would charge in the region of HK$3k ish

So is Geoexpat 100% sure that 24/36 month multi-entry REQUIRE ROA and RTL will not be acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by HKHK154:
    So is Geoexpat 100% sure that 24/36 month multi-entry REQUIRE ROA and RTL will not be acceptable?
    I don't think anyone can be 100% certain with issues regarding Chinese visas.

I've had two 36 month multi entry visas - I have ROA.

Quote Originally Posted by HKHK154:
    China visa requirements change regularly without notice. It was less than 4 years ago they stopped issuing multi entry while prior to and during the Olympics. If certain events are going on there visa issuance can be curtailed. So there is no definitive answer, only China government officials know what the situation is.
    penguinsix likes this.

luckily i got my 36 months multi visa ( i have ROA and AO status) before the price increase during last june

Have to say cts have never ripped me off but I've always gone in with Mrs jj so I guess I avoided the gweilo tax?

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Have to say cts have never ripped me off but I've always gone in with Mrs jj so I guess I avoided the gweilo tax?
    CTS rip everyone off, they don't discriminate.
    drumbrake and chingleutsch like this.

I think that the one year visa (I had two clear years in my work visa when I applied) is a business decision to keep some money rolling into the office.

If there is one thing that bureaucrats who feed off work don't like and that is reduced workload.

I used these guys last year (about 9 months ago) and every year.

ChinaVisa at HK

From what I remember I paid HK$1550 when the cost at Wanchai was HK$1350 for a 12 month visa on a British passport.

Wow that is some increase. I never use CTS they always charge ridiculous prices.

drumbrake likes this.

I'm self employed.....wasting a day in Wanchai to save $1000 doesn't make sense..
    I was hoping someone did it cheaper through an agency...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast