need info for flights.

need info for flights.

Can anyone recommend cheap flights to Beijing, Korea and Taiwan. Which budget airlines go to these places?I just checked cathay pacific website, but the prices seems to be too high. I want to go during christmas holidays.

If your buying your ticket in HK, for any China internal flight ----- China Travel Service. They have the highest discounts.

HOWEVER - Do your homework about what budget airlines fly to where. I have had an experience where they have given a price for only the " regular " airlines and they had to be prompted for the budget carrier. Which was cheaper.

A good source of " value " tickets ( local and international ) is Wing On Travel. Normally attached to any Wing On Store.

you can search for the budget airlines. Check it out :

http://202.181.243.147/hk/default2.a...arebaseuserid=

Personally, I prefer www.ctrip.com over CTS (China Travel Service)

Also, www. lastminute.com.hk

also keep in mind that if you are travelling to beijing, it will most likely be FAR cheaper to take the train to guangzhou then catch a flight from there!

Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    If your buying your ticket in HK, for any China internal flight ----- China Travel Service. They have the highest discounts.

HOWEVER - Do your homework about what budget airlines fly to where. I have had an experience where they have given a price for only the " regular " airlines and they had to be prompted for the budget carrier. Which was cheaper.

A good source of " value " tickets ( local and international ) is Wing On Travel. Normally attached to any Wing On Store.
    Wing On Travel is NOT related to Wing On Department Store. But Wing On Travel is a reliable travel agency.

Quote Originally Posted by travelem
    Wing On Travel is NOT related to Wing On Department Store. But Wing On Travel is a reliable travel agency.
    Did I say that?
    I think not. JUST - where you NORMALLY find them. Coincidence?