Like Tree1Likes

Fly from HK to Sydney cheap

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I just search on the net. VN & MH offer a cheap ticket from HKD 3,000 - HKD 5,000 to Syndey.

Which website u find that on? I have looked the past week and found nothing that cheap! Please inform me!

Quote Originally Posted by ronsby:
    I just search on the net. VN & MH offer a cheap ticket from HKD 3,000 - HKD 5,000 to Syndey.

Saw this thread and thought I'd bump it rather than starting a new one.

As per thread title - what does everyone fly from Syd to HK, in terms of both prices and quality? I've tried Qantas and Virgin (not all that fussed about the choice) and haven't tried Cathay (usually more expensive from experience). Anyone else I should consider?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

If you're willing to have a stopover and a longer flying time, try Singapore Airlines. I know people who chose SQ over CX for flights to Aus because a) the service and b) those bloody awful economy seats in CX's 380s.

Cheapest of the cheap at the moment is China Eastern at about $3800HKD return all in (note this is via Shanghai).

Otherwise Qantas, Virgin and Cathay typically price around the 8k mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    If you're willing to have a stopover and a longer flying time, try Singapore Airlines. I know people who chose SQ over CX for flights to Aus because a) the service and b) those bloody awful economy seats in CX's 380s.
    I'm not sure CX has 380s? I think they use 330s on HKG-SYD.

CX has no A380s as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    CX has no A380s as yet.
    Yes, true but they have those bloody awful seats ; everyone knows them and hates them.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Very funny... Seriously?! CX NEVER had 380s.