Like Tree2Likes

Looking for Female Travel companion

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cost can be discussed on the day. Staying in Hong Kong for 6 days, so is dependant upon your availability, i am interested to visit Macau as well.

Suggest you make Wan Chai in the evening your first stop. You should find plenty of ladies there with spare time during the day who would love to show you around for a fee.

Hk is a beautiful city! U cud go to lots of places in 5 days. Where r u putting up?

With all due respect to the laughers... this is how i met my wife 6 years ago - I used the old tourguide line. And no she certainly wasn't a hooker.

"Oooh I need a tourguide. please help!" Good old days haha

Only difference is I did it in Pacific coffee, face to face... not on an internet forum. Thank god for that, I would've got ripped to shreds on here!

Last edited by justjoe86; 03-05-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    ...Only difference is I did it in Pacific coffee, face to face... not on an internet forum. Thank god for that, I would've got ripped to shreds on here!
    Given PCC's reputation around these parts, some would argue that you're better off posting on craigslist. But it seems like it worked out in the end.
    dear giant likes this.