What to do in Shenzhen?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

go for a massage, 1 hour foot and 2 hours body, the legit stuff, no hanky panky, for around 100 HKD. If hanky panky required then will cost lot more. heeheee

i paid $40 for long sleeved t's priced at $90 (Levis, Le Coq, Adidas), didn't bargain hard tho...I didn't have alot of time to spend (got there late aft.), but def. going back in the near future for the better part of the day, lots of leather, shoes, sportswear (mostly winterwear now), underwear, even electronics though I'd steer clear of that....

Where can I get a massage with happy ending? I heard Shenzhen is notorious for this.

Minsk World

So has anyone been to Minsk World in Shenzhen??? It's a former Soviet Aircraft Carrier converted into a military theme park...(Along with supposedly a dance troop of Russian girls in uniforms)

I'm just wondering if it's as bad/cheesy as it sounds(which makes it great at least for photos!!). Please share your experiences, this place sounds like a must see!

been there, done that

yeah, it is full-on cheese! the ship itself is interesting if you're into that, some planes on deck and gun turrets you can sit in, but it's vintage stuff, the bridge and comms rooms look like something from '60s Bond films....the fun is in seeing the gaudy merchandise hawking in a few areas, lots of gold? plated Commie China stuff, Mao hats and all that...we didn't see the stage show but there is a simulator ride and some other cheese in the main aircraft bay...all self guided, a bit of a haul from Lou Hu...

Quote Originally Posted by chicagolife:
    Where can I get a massage with happy ending? I heard Shenzhen is notorious for this.
    helped you do some research and found this website.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...play.php?f=233

what u do with this information is up to you. i'll probably get flack for putting this up but I am just helping.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    go for a massage, 1 hour foot and 2 hours body, the legit stuff, no hanky panky, for around 100 HKD. If hanky panky required then will cost lot more. heeheee
    ¥100 is quite a lot of money, I am pretty sure even half of that is more then I know that people pay.

I am also a little bit disappointed that Westerners have a reputation for sexual perversion. I am sad that we probably earned the reputation. So many female Chinese friends of mine from HK and mainland when I ask them about a Western male friend I find out that the Western guy is a 'haam sup yun' (pervert). Terrible. Last time I was offered dirty DVD's I said out loud for everyone to hear, "gnor mm jung yi haam sup yeh, nay haam sup yun" (I don't like pervert stuff, you pervert). But I don't want to hi-jak the post on Shenzhen to talk about Western steriotypes us Western guys seem to have from what I am learning.

Quote Originally Posted by dean-dzai:
    ¥100 is quite a lot of money, I am pretty sure even half of that is more then I know that people pay.

I am also a little bit disappointed that Westerners have a reputation for sexual perversion. I am sad that we probably earned the reputation. So many female Chinese friends of mine from HK and mainland when I ask them about a Western male friend I find out that the Western guy is a 'haam sup yun' (pervert). Terrible. Last time I was offered dirty DVD's I said out loud for everyone to hear, "gnor mm jung yi haam sup yeh, nay haam sup yun" (I don't like pervert stuff, you pervert). But I don't want to hi-jak the post on Shenzhen to talk about Western steriotypes us Western guys seem to have from what I am learning.
    Most local chinese will say that all men are Haam Sup (Perverts or Sex Mad) regardless what color u are. Why do u think so many men travel to china everyday, check out the KCR at night after work u will see its mostly filled with men all travelling up to shenzhen to release there load.

actually many locals are living in SZ, or hv a family in SZ, that's why they go back to SZ after work.

Think, if you r working in Shatin, Taipo, and ur salary is not high, where do u perfer to live...??

I am going in and out of Shenzhen all the time and not for sex - ever. I don't see why other men should be proud of being 'haam sup' or sex crazy even if they are.

When I am in the train I don't get the impression that it is full of men who are like dogs on heat, I think the above post is much more likely to be the case, sounds much more realistic.