BA HKG-LHR New Club World?

BA HKG-LHR New Club World?

Anyone know if the BA aircraft to London are kitted out with the latest Club World seats/beds?

Thanks in advance for any info

go to www.flyertalk.com, loads of discussion there already about this.

I did travel about 6 weeks ago and it was the new Club seats.

Nothing significantly different from the previous version other than the screen that separates you from the person next to you.

Bed is slightly wider.

BA Club

It's miles better. Bed is bigger and more comfortable. Video on demand, better TV etc etc. I think it is a huge improvement over the last incarnation.

BA= one piece baggage allowance only!

Er, no. The limitation on one piece of hand luggage is a BAA (British Airports Authority) restriction. It applies for any flight departing from one of their airports (meaning all the major ones in the UK) on whatever airline.

Flying on BA from HKG to LHR you are allowed two bags (one full-size carry-on plus a laptop/similar), which is pretty much the same as any other airline.

I think crystal123 might be referring to checked baggage.

For Money no object and my company is paying class its 3 bags checked.

For I don't want to sit in scum class its 2 bags.

For scum class its only one bag.

As PDLM says, cabin baggage is " I don't care how much you paid, we demand to make your time in our airport as miserable as possible " with one bag for all.

I don't fly BA and won't be going back to UK until we get some sense knocked into BAA.

Quote Originally Posted by Boris:
    until we get some sense knocked into BAA.
    Which is happening early in the new year I believe (already announced by the government).

Thanks for the heads up on that article. It drove me to an extended thought process ( I have a got a quiet morning ) which I will post to a new thread.

BA032 had the new CW on Sunday...

Definately an improvement over the old in terms of comfort but I think design aesthetics have taken precedence over practicalities, e.g. the TV screen looked very neat stowed away but required some knife work to get out (I think it should 'pop' out when the button is pressed!), the remote control is at shoulder height causing a few unscheduled stoppages, FF's, REW's etc., there is no storage facility for books etc.

Also the VOD system is not a patch on the Emirates version...