Like Tree1Likes

Malaysian to Tibet

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Malaysian to Tibet

Hi looking for Malaysia passport holder that current reside at HK for Tibet trip. To apply for Tibet permit , we need 5 Malaysian passport holder and apply as group. Anyone interested , pls pm

Travel date 26/03/2013 - 06/04/2013

Will take train from HK to GZX and from GZX to Lhasa.

Last edited by kreyzie; 27-08-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Really? I don't think your group has to be all Malaysian passport holder.

I travelled to Tibet this Feb and we were a group of Korean, German, Finish and Argentinean passport holders. Well, but I guess PRC changes rules about Tibet travel policies like every 5 minutes..

Anyway, Good luck with your trip.
    And don't forget to delete all your "Personal" or "intimate" photos in your camera before you enter Tibet. Security checks ALL the photos in your camera and never shy giggling on them in front of you.

wtbhotia likes this.

Hi there. I'm interested. What are the plans in Tibet?

All foreign travel to Tibet is currently banned. Perhaps end of 2012? Good luck.

hey.. up to now , tibet is still open for foreigner but group visa of 5. will stay at lhasa for 2days , and start outlander trip to few places ie shigatse , mount kailash , everest base camp , yarlong lake.. hopefully they reopen tibet permit for individual after the chinese election ..

me! me! me!!! :-) but ummm... march-april NEXT YEAR?

I'm keen. Can you PM me the cost estimates?

I have an international passport, but may need to make a new one because I'm running out of pages!!!

hey im not really sure about the exact cost yet but we'll have to pay rmb1200/day to the driver that going to drive us here there ... we wont be staying at HOTEL..we'll be staying at B&B or some traveler lodging..start from $10-50 USD..if we have a group of 5 , then the cost will be real cheap.....

Great! Count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by qlloaky:
    I have an international passport!
    As opposed to a domestic passport?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast