Like Tree3Likes

Air Pacific - FIJI

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Air Pacific - FIJI

Has anyone flown on Air Pacific? I am considering booking a flight from Hong Kong to Nadi to Auckland and return. I read a few forums and the feedback seems generally negative.

I flew with them back in 2008 and they seemed to be ok. In fact a friend of mine has just arrived in Fiji from Aus so i can ask him how they were for you as things might have gone downhill.

I think the only negative that i can remember was the stewardesses weren't much to look at......or maybe that's just me being shallow.

The reviews seem so terrible...... Air Pacific Customer Reviews | SKYTRAX

Yup seems to have gone downhill then. Most complaints seem to be about the food though, so just take extra.

I went about the same time as Trebor and it was fine then, from memory we had fat jolly male air stewards in orange Hawaiian shirts.

Flew with them in 2003 from Tokyo and they were fine back then!

Quote Originally Posted by dengxi:
    I went about the same time as Trebor and it was fine then, from memory we had fat jolly male air stewards in orange Hawaiian shirts.
    I had fat jolly female stewardesses in sarong type uniforms.

Here is the response i got from my friend who flew with them last week. Not much to go on sorry.

"Hi Mate, I found them alright to be fair..just had alot of screaming kids on the plane to Fiji"

Main complaint seems to be the food. Can't remember when I last had a decent meal on any airline in economy/coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Main complaint seems to be the food. Can't remember when I last had a decent meal on any airline in economy/coach.
    You travel economy???

WHAT!!!!!

Sorry, I thought you were Moving.
    MovingIn07 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast