Most stable Macau ferry?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Are the Cotai ferries at all stable. I am going on the Sunday the 30th of September (the holiday weekend) and was thinking maybe the Taipa immigration line won't be so huge there.

Quote Originally Posted by methosb:
    Are the Cotai ferries at all stable. I am going on the Sunday the 30th of September (the holiday weekend) and was thinking maybe the Taipa immigration line won't be so huge there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought:
    Dude, NOT the Cotai Jet! methosb, if you read his post, wants as smooth a ride as he can get going by sea.

The Cotai Jet's catamaran are susceptible to bumps at the slightest hint of chop!

F.A.O. methosb:

Skyhook and everyone else who posted after him have given you the best advice and decent alternatives. TurboJet's Boeing-manufactured vessels are the way to go. Not sure how you make sure you end up on one though.

Just leave early on Sunday morning around 8ish Meths, then you will avoid the crowds getting there.
    HK Island is pretty damn quite at around that time on a Sunday morn....

Coming home will be a little busier of course, but HK immigration generally gets through the lines fairly quickly so shouldn't be too much of a hassle..

And dont forget to get a Turbojet / Boeing Jetfoil ferry , they're leet

Last edited by Skyhook; 06-09-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Swim there.

Quote Originally Posted by methosb:
    they're exactly the same kind of boat as most of those run by Turbojet - high speed catamarans - so 6 of one, half a dozen of the other.