Like Tree7Likes

can I check in someone elses suitcases at the airport express?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Airport Express sucks for check in. You cannot check in bags to the US, which means no check in for bags going to South America or any other places that uses US as a transit point. A frequent traveler, I have no checked in bags there in 6 years. Not a lot of difference between throwing them on the truing and doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by packy_crusher:
    Airport Express sucks for check in. You cannot check in bags to the US...
    Travelling to or via USA sucks at anytime but according to these 2 threads, the restriction you mentioned has been lifted long ago. Have you tried recently?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...own-check.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic...ng_Kong.html\\
    Mat and Fiona in HKG like this.

i last travelled to the US November last year and checked in my bags at airport express.
    that restriction was lifted quite a while ago as I travelled the year before too in 2010 and there was no issue...

Mat and Fiona in HKG like this.

I've been checking bags for the USA at the IFC/Airport Express for the last few years. Most recently did so just about two weeks ago.

Never had a problem in the last three years.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsix:
    I've been checking bags for the USA at the IFC/Airport Express for the last few years. Most recently did so just about two weeks ago.

Never had a problem in the last three years.
    Checking in at airport express was nice. I had a lot of luggage and the guy let me go over a few kg on each without paying. Was happy for that!

Sent from my mobile phone