Orient Thai reviews

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    I asked for people that had actually flown recently and their actual opinions, not "google their flight record"
    I'm curious why you feel that opinions from random anonymous people on Geoexpat are any more valuable than opinions from random anonymous people on Airline and Airport Traveller Reviews, Skytrax Airline and Airport Ranking or any other side that is readily findable by Google.

dude, which part of "recent" don't you get? I was told they had at least one new plane that wasn't so bad, but thats the guy trying to sell me the package.

I flew with the airline around October last year (well, about a week after the crash in Phuket, whenever that was).

I wasn't expecting much from the reviews, but the flight was okay. One of the oldest planes I've ever flow on and the toilets were a bit stinky. The food was inedible (I tried it and decided not to continue eating). The flight was on time on both legs.

The flight from HK was from a weird gate that is close by but hard to find (gate 7 or 8?)

I'd fly them again, but given their reputation not if timing for connecting flights was critical.