Like Tree3Likes

BA check in @ HK station

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BA check in @ HK station

Have spent a long time searching can't find answer. Can you check in for a BA flight online & so just do a bag drop at Hong Kong station?

Have done it before for a Qantas flight which has a jv with BA in HK so imagine it shouldnt be a problem

http://www.mtr.com.hk/eng/getting_ar...ckin.html#itci

There is a list with contact numbers for enquiries..

You can drop your bags at HK station regardless of whether you check in online or not.

The million dollar question that I have is how the heck do the bags get from the station to the airport? Is there a secret carriage at the back of the train for the luggage? Is it hidden underneath somewhere? Do they go by bus or some other form of road transport? Can someone please put me out of my misery and solve one of life's great mysteries?

Sent from my LT15i using GeoClicks Mobile

East_coast likes this.

There's a baggage carriage at one end of the train.

Thanks all. Got a LOT of luggage and don't want to get there and find we can't do it (would be checking in the morning before a late night flight).

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Thanks all. Got a LOT of luggage and don't want to get there and find we can't do it (would be checking in the morning before a late night flight).
    Done with with BA before several times. I can personally confirm you can check in online and then get your boarding pass at in town check in where you can also deposit your bags.

FYI - if you have lots of bags and several people, have you considered getting a minivan? We paid HK$350 last time for a seven seater.

Thanks Pin!

Are you leaving for good SS or just a luggage filled holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    There's a baggage carriage at one end of the train.
    I've never noticed that before, and I've never seen people or machines loading/unloading baggage from the train at any of the stations. Also they must be quick at Kowloon station as it only stops there for a minute for people to get on. I'll have to watch out for this next time I ride. Thanks for your answer, but it still leaves me unsatisfied with a lot of lingering questions

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast