Hong Kong to Toronto airfare?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hong Kong to Toronto airfare?

I am thinking of flying back home to Toronto this summer and saw this promo from Flight Centre HK for a flight on Air Canada starting from $7,490. As I know it's more expensive to fly in the summer, how much have you guys paid in the past to fly to Toronto in the summer?

I would take it. I spent 12K to fly in July

Yep, you won't do much better. I have just been trying to book as well.

Is that fare inclusive of taxes and other fees?

That's a good deal. Last time I flew back in august, it was 13k, and it wasn't even AC.

The price sounds good. Do though check the flight details. It is a long way to fly. If you add on long lay overs, you need a holiday to get over your travel.

Yeah, I'll check on the taxes and stuff with Flight Centre, but good to know with the prices you guys had encountered in the past. Did you guys take a direct flight or have layovers? Thanks!

I'm flying Eva air through Taipei and paid about 10k including tax for premium economy.

If you can fly for under 10K including taxes in the summer, you'll be doing very well. Not that many direct flights to Toronto and they are generally not cheap. Jet Airways is often one of the cheaper ways to get there...

I'm pretty sure that flight doesn't include taxes and it'll ring in around 11K when it's all said and done. Still a decent price for that time of year...

Managed to get AC to YYC with a stopover in YVR for August for HK$12k all in. Damn flying to Canada isn't cheap.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast