Like Tree6Likes

Flying from HK to the UK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    That would be plus taxes, no doubt. It's not really meaningful to compare anything except the all-in price.
    Not necessarily, sometimes you can get good offers, esp if you don't fly direct. I flew last year to LHR with SQ for HK$5k all inclusive.

I don't recommend going via Qatar if you are in cattle class. Until they open their new terminal, there really isn't much available in the economy terminal. We ended up paying to go in the lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by nassaugirl:
    I don't recommend going via Qatar if you are in cattle class. Until they open their new terminal, there really isn't much available in the economy terminal. We ended up paying to go in the lounge.
    I hate economy but Qatar's product was excellent. Most legroom I've had in economy. You spend more time in the air than the terminal!

Sent from my GT-N8000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I hate economy but Qatar's product was excellent. Most legroom I've had in economy. You spend more time in the air than the terminal!

Sent from my GT-N8000 using GeoClicks Mobile
    Yeah, I've never had more than a 90 minute wait between flights in Doha (Several different routes), they seem to do transits pretty well.

Agree that the current (Temporary) terminal has limited amenities (Which is usually mitigated by the short transits) but the new airport should be open soon! (Already used by cargo aircraft)

All that said, however, I still prefer Emirates over Qatar