Hi guys, just wanted to see if anyone had experience of the following:

My friend from Shanghai is a PRC passport holder. His entry visa to HK has just expired and we are in SZ on a bit of business.

Is there a way of getting a visa in SZ for him to re-enter HK? Or do they need to return to SH?

I am driving back to HK tomorrow night and would like him to come back at the same time.

Any ideas?? Thanks in advance.