Like Tree6Likes

business class tickets

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

business class tickets

Would appreciate any tips for on line sites or travel agencies that have ok deals on business class seats to Adelaide . Or are ticket prices much the same as the Cathay web site ?

try kayak and skyscanner as a starter. Also give flight centre a call.

however, normally these days the online price with the airline is the best price around.

You could also try an ex-TPE / MNL. If you don't know what that mean, I suggest you head over to the flyertalk forums for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkong7:
    Would appreciate any tips for on line sites or travel agencies that have ok deals on business class seats to Adelaide . Or are ticket prices much the same as the Cathay web site ?
    Currently on my way back from adel. Flew cathay ex-tpe at lower cost than premium economy direct. So agree with pin. Rare to get normal discounts on cathay otherwise.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using GeoClicks mobile app

Malaysia airlines often have good business class sales to australia

What about Emirates via BKK?

I see a good deal on Kayak but when I want to buy it says no input file found ( on the carriers) website.
    Any experience, anyone?

Yes I remember this tpe angle from previous threads . Thanks for the reminder .

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    What about Emirates via BKK?
    Hmmm, 3 hours to BKK, 1 hour stop, 6 hours to DXB, 2 hour stop, 12 hours to Adelaide!

Sounds like a fantastic journey!

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison:
    I see a good deal on Kayak but when I want to buy it says no input file found ( on the carriers) website.
    Any experience, anyone?
    try booking direct with the airline maybe

If you are really cheap you might want to look at Air Asia X. I know they fly to Perth (and a colleague used them, said they were OK). But that would require flying Air Asia to KL first or a nasty change (the air asia terminal in KL is a pain of a transfer from the normal one).

If you go exTPE, they seem to have changed the rules so that you can't do a stopover in HK on the way back. It's a minor point - just means you cannot use the final leg to TPE as the first one for the next flight if you do this regularly. I found this out this morning when I tried to change my final leg to 18th October.

So, after a nice sleep at home, now back at the airport flying to TPE, in order to catch a new ticket ex-TPE return from TPE to HK (out today with a return on the 18th Oct, which is when my next journey starts). Turns out this is half the price of buying a new one-way........ crazy pricing strategies!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast