Koh Samui holidays

Koh Samui holidays

Hello,
    We would like to rent a villa for 2 weeks holidays in Koh Samui this summer but I'm a bit afraid to do it on the internet without any recommandations...
    Has anyone ever rented a villa over there? We are me, my husband and our two kids.
    We heard that we could rent a villa near the beach with a private pool and a cook to prepare our meals if we want and also a housekeeper...
    I look forward to read your advices.
    Alexandra

We leave friday for two weeks and are doing just that. A villa, private pool, on the beach. You can't wait too long to book however as it seems most of the good villas are completely booked through this summer.

we are going through these people who own 4 or 5 places. They've been pleasant and easy to deal with so far. I can let you know how it goes once we're back if you like.

Thanks a lot
    I've noticed the website, it looks great.
    Unfortunatly it's out of budget for us...
    I hope you have a wonderful time & I would be very happy to have your feedback on it anyway.
    Good night,
    Alexandra

We spent a long time looking and didn't want to pay that but Koh Samui seems ridiculously expensive these days.

Another website that has a few more reasonable prices (and a lot more expensive ones too ) is Self catering holiday villas, apartments, cottages, for rental worldwide