Like Tree5Likes

Recommended sites for cheap flights

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Recommended sites for cheap flights

I know Cathay fanfares have some decent deals and i recently came across a new site i think called MonkeeTang which seems to have some good deals listed also. I am always looking for cheap flights for last minute trips and would appreciate any other recommendations?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lilone1:
    I know Cathay fanfares have some decent deals and i recently came across a new site i think called MonkeeTang which seems to have some good deals listed also. I am always looking for cheap flights for last minute trips and would appreciate any other recommendations?

Thanks!
    http://www.monkeetang.com.hk/?from=@

Had a quick look at the Monkee Tang site, what a load of rubbish, once you click the destination that you want, it takes you to the acutal airline website and you have to click through the dates and location and there is no chance you will get the same price shown.

For example Cebu is showing as HK $681 return incl tax, where in reality cheapest ticket price in cebu pacific website is HK 1421.

Sorry cant help as usual last minute flights deals are usually way more expensive. your better off trying to book well in advance on tiger airways or cebupacific or airasia or palexpress etc to take advantage of cheap flights.

That's not true - I had no problem at all finding HK$681 round trip to Cebu including taxes on their website.

Outbound 11 Feb 5J241
    Return 27 Feb 5J240

for example (but there are plenty of other days). The cheapest fares are booked well in advance though, not last minute (on Cebu Pacific at least).

lilone1 likes this.

We've used cheaptickets.hk for our last minute flights. Some people just don't know their schedules ahead of time. Never gotten great deals on flights in HK unfortunately, and even the fan fares can be a rip off. Cheap tickets seems to have had the best prices.

Used to always use expedia but now I usually just go straight through the airline's website.
    Always clear my cache and cookies after browsing.

ghkg likes this.

Qunar.com is getting better and better - it does all sorts of international flights now

kayak and skyscanner as first port of call.

then zuji.

followed by airline sites.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    kayak and skyscanner as first port of call.

then zuji.

followed by airline sites.
    Ditto kayak...also matrix.itasoftware.com (provides fare basis to give to TA to book)

sky scanner

SkyScanner

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast