Easter

Closed Thread

Easter

Am trying to plan an Easter holidays trip for a nice beach destination , mainly boracay.
    Anybody has any recomendations ? I am also looking for a local traveling agent.
    We are a family of 4 , with two 6 year old twin boys .
    Do we stay in station one ,two or three?

Book flights and accommodation direct. Flights with Cebu Pacific to Caticlan via Manilla. We stayed at Marzon Resort twice, simple clean apartments on the beach. Station 3, nice and quiet for the kids. 15 minute walk to the busier Station 2. Eugene the manager is very helpful and will organize transfers from the airport via short bus, ferry and tuk tuk. The transfers sound more complicated than they actually are.

The only problem with Boracay is that it takes most of the day to get there, so you lose two days of your holiday. We stayed for Chinese New Year last year, but week is a better length of time.

The beaches are beautiful.

Thank you louhgtonlion , what kind of activities do they usually have ?
    Have you been to station 1 ? They say it's the best beaches.

Widest beaches, most expensive hotels.. Google Discovery Shores. We stayed at Station 2 the first time at Le Soleil. Station 3 is quieter, but plenty of options to eat and only 10-15 minute walk to Station 2 for even more choice. Our son was 5 or 6 the first time we visited, we haven't done much more than beach, pool, boat trips. PM me if you like and I'll send you a link to some of our photos.

Marzon doesn't have a pool, but the manager arranged for our kids to use the pool next door when they were fed up with the beach. The pool is shaded in the afternoon.