Like Tree2Likes

Tax refund during Paris

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Everything is pretty straightforward at the shop (very very common procedure) and at CDG airport is really easy especially if you are travelling to Asia (customs, credit card refund mail box, cash refund desk, check in) are all located on the same floor.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using GeoClicks mobile app

The only thing you need to check is if the outlet can group your purchase like a department store or not in order to reach 175 euros (which is 1800 hkd not that hard to reach !)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamgate:
    Everything is pretty straightforward at the shop (very very common procedure) and at CDG airport is really easy especially if you are travelling to Asia (customs, credit card refund mail box, cash refund desk, check in) are all located on the same floor.

She's flying out from London, not Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamgate:
    The only thing you need to check is if the outlet can group your purchase like a department store or not in order to reach 175 euros (which is 1800 hkd not that hard to reach !)

The outlet village doesn't group purchases. The shops there are different legal entities so very different to a department store. Given that the OP didn't even know that the UK is part of the EU, it's probably not a wise idea to muddy the waters with suggestions that don't actually work.

Thank you for all of you. This information is very useful.