bus to shenzhen airport

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

[QUOTE=seldom;293647]I might call them to confirm tickets, etc.
    QUOTE]

if your desperate...that would have been your best option

hey thanks daniel!

from hk to shenzen airport allow at least 2 and half hours -3 hours at least before your flight particularlyl as you are not familiar with the journey and depending on time of day may be big lines at immigration (middle of the day its usually fine about 10 mins)

basically the concept is you get a bus to the huanggang border which run every 30 to mins from wanchai ferry (the car park in front of harbour building)and numewrous other locations throughout hk.i think you mention you are going from elements.You dont actually need to buy the ticket to the airport there as when you cross huanggang border turn left and immediately in front of you is the ticket counter for shenzen boaon airport bus about 60 yuan and they run every half hour i think and arrive at the airport about half to 40 mins later.If you want to buy the ticket in hk then itsa also ok as its actually just the same bus

btw in my opinion all factors considered including exchange rate transport etc etc it is absolutely no cheaper to fly to china from shenzen than it is from hk and loses a lot of time

also dont bother get your tickets online just use the sites to check routes schedules etc(i use sinohotel and tripadvisor) and then get your tickets from china travel service in hk -they have a good branch in southron centre by the computer centre (they also have buses go from there to the airport btw)

The ads for the bus from Kowloon indicate it goes all the way to the airport, so no need for a connection. I believe that is the attraction. I know two people who caught it a few months ago for a trip but was unable to find out any more useful info when the OP posted or I would have said something then. If I was them I would just go along to Elements some time prior to the trip and ask the bus directly since we can't seem to find any website for it etc.

Kowloon Station to Shenzhen Airport (Chinese only)

Shenzhen Airport to Kowloon Station (Chinese only)

Bus takes 75 minutes and costs HK$100. Uses Shenzhen Hong Kong West corridor - so faster journey and faster immigration.

In town check in at Kowloon station for many airlines using Shenzen airport.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2