Traveling to States with Infant

Closed Thread

Traveling to States with Infant

I'm looking for anyone out there who has a Sit N Stroll or who knows where I can get one for my upcoming trip to the states. I saw one was posted for sale, but is sold. Wondering if the person who bought it would be willing to rent it to me.

Have you posted the same on Geobaby? Seems like that request always brings another Sit-n-Stroll out of the closet.
    If the infant is older than 2, a company also makes an FAA harness that will work to hold him in his seat. $75 US, I believe. We just ordered one and are having it shipped here.
    CARES | Kids Fly Safe

yeah, i saw the vests at bumps to babes, but they only work when the infant is in your lap. i also think the one you are talking about is different all together. my boy is going on 8 months and i will post on geo baby. i totally forgot about that posting site. thanks for the idea.

The one I was talking about is an "X" seat belt that hooks into the seat belt syatemand around the seat. Not sure that an 8 month old id big enough and I have a problem accessing that site in the PRC.