Cycling from China to either Africa or Europe in Summer 2009: Need a partner.

Cycling from China to either Africa or Europe in Summer 2009: Need a partner.

I plan on going from China to either Europe or Africa in the Summer (June/July) of 2009, but hopefully not by myself. Would anyone be interested in going with me? The duration would probably be something like a year or so... The route is not planned yet, and I'm totally up for anything as long as it's on a road or mountain bike, and away from HK!!

Please message me if you...or anyone you know who might be interested in the idea....or maybe I can join someone who's already planned on doing something similar around the same time.

Terry

You might have better luck on cycling website such as Thorn Tree: On Your Bike - Thorn Tree Travel Forum - Lonely Planet

or Bike Forums - Bike Forums

or crazyguyonabike.com: Bicycle Touring: A place for bicycle tourists and their journals

Should be a great trip especially if you go over the KKH

Thanks man, I'll check with those. Hope I'll be able to find someone to bike with soon.

Cycling fan

I keep traveling by bike to China for three years. Bike trip to Europe or Africa is a good idea. Please email me for further communication. My email address is [email protected]

shirley

e-mail sent...

could be interested can you email me [email protected]?