Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By chrisvdb
  • 1 Post By lingc

Singapore Sunday brunch/breakfast buffet?

Closed Thread

Singapore Sunday brunch/breakfast buffet?

We're going to Singapore for the weekend next week, staying in a cheap-ish - for Singapore - hotel. Came up with the notion of going somewhere nicer for a Sunday brunch/breakfast, nicer than where we're staying, somewhere to chill and stuff our faces for a couple of hours

Not looking for anything hardcore luxury/expensive, let's say around S$50-55 per person. Any recommendations?

The best brunch in Singapore

I'd recommend 40 hands as your budget rules out any of the hotel ones

Not really a suggestion but avoid Fort Canning Hotel for their brunch.

Thanks guys - I wasn't so much thinking champagne brunch sort of thing, more just paying in to a breakfast buffet at a nicer hotel

As an example, Marina Bay Sands and Raffles, which I'd take to be two of the more expensive hotels in Singapore, list their breakfast at $41++ and $45++ per person, respectively...

ThisThis seems to be a pretty decent list of options - but if anyone has any specific advice, it would be welcome!

Cafe Swiss is much better than Prego - selection and food quality I found better as I used to stay at the Fairmont often. I haven't tried Melt but heard nice things. And the Ritz is nice as well.

vmlinuz likes this.

Tiong Bahru is fun... I personally prefer Tiong Bahru Bakery over 40 Hands. PS Cafe in Demsy is nice as well. eM at the river is not bad either.

For hotel brunches there is the W in Sentosa.

---

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    We're going to Singapore for the weekend next week, staying in a cheap-ish - for Singapore - hotel. Came up with the notion of going somewhere nicer for a Sunday brunch/breakfast, nicer than where we're staying, somewhere to chill and stuff our faces for a couple of hours

Not looking for anything hardcore luxury/expensive, let's say around S$50-55 per person. Any recommendations?
    Skyhook likes this.

Another alternative on weekends is an afternoon tea buffet. I would recommend the Regent.