Bangkok Peninsula, weekend of 7 Nov, all for $3k!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bangkok Peninsula, weekend of 7 Nov, all for $3k!

Hi all,

Am just wondering if anyone would like to join me for a weekend trip to sunny Bangkok?

Was planning to go with a couple of friends, who all turned out to have visitors in town / are away themselves that particular weekend. Seeing that I can only do that weekend and that I'm never shy when it comes to meeting new people , I would quite like to travel with someone if only to avoid paying the extortionate single surcharge!

The package price is around $3,200 per person, staying two nights in the Bangkok Peninsula (with THE Peninsula breakfast), round trip Cathay Pacific tickets included. Great deal innit?

I can depart 6th or 7th or 8th November.

Here's the room that you get:

Bangkok Luxury Hotels | The Official Site of The Peninsula Bangkok

Here's where I'll be spending a lot of time:

And here's a look at their spa (best spa I've ever been to):

Hope you can join me!

Oops - sorry - ignore me.

This one I guess:
    http://www.cxholidays.com/chl/r/package/CV8BKK15HKG

Last edited by PDLM; 16-10-2008 at 10:06 PM.

Me me me! I need a break!

[quote=PDLM;263115]Oops - sorry - ignore me.

This one I guess:
    [url=http://www.cxholidays.com/chl/r/package/CV8BKK15HKG]

Er, what purpose did THAT serve exactly? I deliberately left that bit out cos I don't want to be advertising for them in public. Or should I go "aww well done you CAN google" now??

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Me me me! I need a break!
    Jimbo, will give you a bell tomorrow to discuss. How flexible are you? (Just asking cos there may be more flight choices on a Thursday or Saturday)

Have fun - sounds good - my Mum in Law is over from Aus that weekend or I might have considered it ... I will be shot if I were to suggest that going to a nice hotel however were preferable to spending time with the in-law.....!

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Have fun - sounds good - my Mum in Law is over from Aus that weekend or I might have considered it ... I will be shot if I were to suggest that going to a nice hotel however were preferable to spending time with the in-law.....!
    Damn, you too? How come everyone's got visitors that weekend?!

Well, 6-star hotel, (possibly) best spa in the world vs an entire weekend with the in-law.... hmm let me think.....

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchDrinker:
    Er, what purpose did THAT serve exactly? I deliberately left that bit out cos I don't want to be advertising for them in public. Or should I go "aww well done you CAN google" now??
    to reach the milestone of 7,000 posts before the weekend so he can celebrate...

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchDrinker:
    Jimbo, will give you a bell tomorrow to discuss. How flexible are you? (Just asking cos there may be more flight choices on a Thursday or Saturday)
    Very flexible so its not a problem my side.

Moving, You've been called to an urgent business conference that weekend and can't get out of it, Try that trick!

Ha ha - works better when the other half does not also work for the company!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast