Macau weekend trip - what date works for you?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Macau weekend trip - what date works for you?

A couple of friends are looking to pop over to Macau for a cheeky weekend, possibly staying for a night at the Venetian. Thanks to KIA I'm in touch with one of the Geo members who could get us a special deal for the hotel rate.

This coming weekend (24 / 25 October) has been suggested, but any other suggestions are welcome.

So a cheap(ish) getaway, fuelled with yummy Macanese / Portugese food, cheap booze and extreme tackiness wheverever you look (so bad it's good...). Any takers?

I'm planning on going too... on saturday. Not sure if we're stayng the night tho. Which hotel did u book?

Seems like we can get a deal with the Venetian though am bit partial with the Four Seasons! I always think it makes more sense staying a night anyway, seeing that the hotels there cost an absolute fraction of what we're used to paying (HK / LDN), and there are so many restaurants / bars to hit - the last thing I wanna do is to get on a ferry ride after a massive meal and half a bottle of port!

Let us know if you fancy hooking up!

Oooh just got back from a stay at the venetian this weekend however another one is very tempting indeed especially if a deal is going on.

The suites are lovely there too.

if you do go to the Venetian, check out the Blue Frog bar, A good mate of mine is the manager there (GARY), I'll tell him to look out for the Geoexpat rowdy bunch and to take good care of ya lot.

what sort of rate are you getting for venetian / four seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    what sort of rate are you getting for venetian / four seasons?

A catch-22 here, need to ascertain a rough number of people who might be up for it (and hence need to agree on a date) before the negotiation can begin....

So can anyone help me with fixing the date???

Well I'm free this Saturday if anybody else is.

A great idea, but already planned a trip away for this weekend.

Won't be free until November 8, but I generally don't plan things more than a week in advance (too lazy).

The Venetian is great. The Four Seasons would be awesome - good to see that ScotchDrinker has good taste.

Nov 8

I would be free on Nov 8 also!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast