Guangdong group visa?

Closed Thread

Guangdong group visa?

Researching for my French friend, as they can't get the SZ SEZ visa. Thy have family visiting an are thinking of taking 5-6 days to see SZ and GZ....as anyone ever used this visa, or met someone who has?
    Chinese Guangdong Group Visa – How to Get a Chinese Guangdong Group Visa in Hong Kong

French passport holders can get visa from the official government visa issuing place in wan Chai, takes 3 days,

They can NOT get shenzhen visa at the border

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    French passport holders can get visa from the official government visa issuing place in wan Chai, takes 3 days,

They can NOT get shenzhen visa at the border
    He was asking for the group-visa, this can only be obtained from a registered HK travel agent. Minimum group size is 2. You need to get in and out together. CTS should be able to help.

Hong Kong Travel Information | Hong Kong Travel Tips | Hong Kong Tourism Board
    Last edited by flameproof; 23-04-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Thank you. Yes I am just wondering whether the Guangdong-specific group Visa might work out cheaper (cheaper than a regular Chinese visa) for this French family since they only want to visit SZ and GZ briefly. I guess we will find a CTS office somewhere to ask.

Not sure if CTS will sell just a visa, or wants to add hotels, guide etc. Nothing I could see on short notice.

Maybe the HKTB can help...

http://partnernet.hktb.com/en/trade_...?id=126&file=t