Like Tree12Likes

Jet Airways to India / London

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    I am told that was Kingfisher Airlines .. Too bad they are no longer in service

@Si001 : The new Mumbai airport is far better than HK and the service is amazing.
    Yes, this was around 5 years ago for me so given the option now, with the new airport, I'd probably give it a go. Heard good things about the new airport, whether or not it is better than HK is debatable but even if it is close then it should be a pleasant enough experience.

I am told that was Kingfisher Airlines .. Too bad they are no longer in service

@Si001 : The new Mumbai airport is far better than HK and the service is amazing.
    India revokes passport of Vijay Mallya who fled to London owing $1.3bn | World news | The Guardian
    JaredHK likes this.

Whenever I went to India, I have flown with jet airways except once when I flown with CX. I have always had good experience with JA, good service, good food and good economy and business class.
    If you're transiting in Mumbai then it is a pain, so be mindful of that.

chuckster007 likes this.

Can anyone recommend a reliable Travel Agent in Mumbai or HK who can handle domestic bookings within India (Goa, Bangalore, Indoor)? Also which is the best domestic carrier? Thanks

Can anyone recommend a reliable Travel Agent in Mumbai or HK who can handle domestic bookings within India (Goa, Bangalore, Indoor)? Also which is the best domestic carrier? Thanks
    Online booking in India is cheaper than going through an Agent. Indigo and Jet both have excellent reputation.
    JaredHK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer:
    Online booking in India is cheaper than going through an Agent. Indigo and Jet both have excellent reputation.
    Perfect. Which airline do you recommend for domestic? Jet?

Thanks

Perfect. Which airline do you recommend for domestic? Jet?

Thanks
    Indigo is on time . However both are good. depends on your destination and the time that you find is convenient for you. I hate early morning flights.
    JaredHK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer:
    Indigo is on time . However both are good. depends on your destination and the time that you find is convenient for you. I hate early morning flights.
    Thanks. Appreciate the input. You saved me a lot of hassle as I was told only Indians could book online

OK, when I try to book online with Jet, the fare is HK$24 000 something, with zuji, it's under HK$8000. I'd prefer to book direct with Jet, but how can I speak to someone to get a reasonable fare?