Holiday location June

Closed Thread

Holiday location June

My husband and I have a last minute opportunity to go away next week for a long weekend. I've done some research and June doesn't seem the best time of year to travel much of Asia due to rainy season- we had originally hoped to go to Phuket - or do you think a a beach option could still be viable? Can anyone recommend anywhere that is fairly close to Hong Kong? I was also thinking Singapore could be an option, or Hangzhou in China keeps coming up. Thank you for any help in advance.

If you want beach trips at this time of year check out the islands and resorts on the east coast of Malaysia and Thailand. You can fly straight to Koh Samui or if you want something a bit less commercial fly Singapore and take a trip across the border to one of the resorts on Palau Sibu.

Though to be honest I've never found the monsoon season in Phuket that different to the rest of the year. It's hot, there are rain showers, same as usual!

I posted a similar thread a few days ago. We chose Osaka. Looking forward to it!

If it doesn't rain, my family and I loved Da Nang Vietnam. Less crowded than Phuket and the beaches in Da Nang are beautiful.

We stayed at Hyatt Regency and the resort was perfect. I imagine the other resorts would be just as good.