Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By drumbrake
  • 1 Post By Seagulls!
  • 1 Post By justjoe86
  • 1 Post By justjoe86

Ferry to Zhuhai

Post Ferry to Zhuhai

I wonder if I can get a ticket on the station before departure?

I'm going to go to the Macau station in Sheung Wan as it is closer to me which has a ferry going to Zhuhai. I read online that I should book in advance, but I may go just in the morning and can't really book online at the moment. Is it possible to buy a ticket at the station before departure?

Yes, if there are tickets on the ferry left. should be OK if you not going on a Friday/Saturday or eve of a holiday.

itsdawn likes this.

Yes, I did it last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls!:
    Yes, I did it last week.
    Do you mean that you just rocked on up and bought a ticket? No prior booking? Can you share your experience for other readers user reference? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    Do you mean that you just rocked on up and bought a ticket? No prior booking? Can you share your experience for other readers user reference? Thanks!
    Sorry, that reply was a bit rushed!

I went to the CKSP counter on the 3rd floor of the ferry terminal, and asked to buy a ticket for the next ferry. They sold me one there and then. No prior purchase required, although I had to upgrade to a 'premium' ticket, because regular economy were sold out. This was on a Friday afternoon.
    itsdawn likes this.

I've been on the ferry to zhuhai several times and never bought a ticket in advance. That included travelling with 20+ people for my own wedding which was in Zhuhai!

itsdawn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    I've been on the ferry to zhuhai several times and never bought a ticket in advance. That included travelling with 20+ people for my own wedding which was in Zhuhai!
    Can we assume that if the OP's original question turned out to be an impossible task that there would be no Mrs justjoe?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    Can we assume that if the OP's original question turned out to be an impossible task that there would be no Mrs justjoe?
    There would definitely be no Miss Joe junior
    Stoob likes this.