Like Tree4Likes

URGENT - Dubai visa

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Finally, which agency could help you? I got a kinda same situation. I am going to attend a research conference. That is organizing by Michigan State University. So, the organizing authority can't arrange a visa for me. I have reserved room in Holiday inn and the are not replying to my email. Cathey Pacific cannot arrange my visa and Emirates is saying that they process visa by a third party agency. So, Emirates cannot guarantee my visa. Also, if I cancel my ticket in Cathey, I'll have to pay around 2000 HKD penalty. I am looking for some agency, that can help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Arif3881:
    Finally, which agency could help you? I got a kinda same situation. I am going to attend a research conference. That is organizing by Michigan State University. So, the organizing authority can't arrange a visa for me. I have reserved room in Holiday inn and the are not replying to my email. Cathey Pacific cannot arrange my visa and Emirates is saying that they process visa by a third party agency. So, Emirates cannot guarantee my visa. Also, if I cancel my ticket in Cathey, I'll have to pay around 2000 HKD penalty. I am looking for some agency, that can help me out.
    UAE tourist visa can ONLY be issued through 3 channels..
    *An UAE based airline e.g. Emirates, Etihad. (A confirmed roundtrip booking is required)
    *A hotel in UAE (Not all hotels offer visa service, and if they do, a confirmed booking is required)
    *A local travel agency e.g. dnata (You need to have a confirmed booking for one of their packages)

Thanks Aysallas,

In fact, I wrote to my hotel couple of times, which is Holiday Inn and still waiting for their reply. I'll try to make a phone call to Dubai to directly talk to the hotel. I called Emirates and they mentioned that they use a third party agency to process visa formalities and can't give any guarantee. Because if I cancel my Cathey ticket, paying the penalty, and buy another in Emirates, it'll be worse if they cannot process my visa. I have just sent an email to dnata too and waiting for their reply. Still no luck.

The other way to get a visa is if you know someone who lives there and can arrange one for you through a local company.