Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5
Like Tree53Likes

Why is Uber in HK so useless

Quote Originally Posted by emx
    So use a taxi then, since they carry beds, tables, chairs, fridges no problem at all. NOT.
    I thinkit same also,no problem for every thing to carry just about the space。

What van do you all like must?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast
    Alternatively and my preferrence: take these utterly useless and incompetent lawmakers away from Hong Kong and position them in a far away tier 3 city in China, not much left to screw up there. Guessing Frankie Yip is afraid he looses out from his kickbacks from the “fantastic” HK taxi industry. Hong Kong world city... what a fucking joke.
    Last edited by Edwardstorm; 11-02-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    Kowloon Goon and HK_Katherine like this.

I vote for taking taxis away the minute the driver refuses my fare.

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardstorm
    Alternatively and my preferrence: take these utterly useless and incompetent lawmakers away from Hong Kong and position them in a far away tier 3 city in China, not much left to screw up there. Guessing Frankie Yip is afraid he looses out from his kickbacks from the “fantastic” HK taxi industry. Hong Kong world city... what a fucking joke.
    https://www.voterregistration.gov.hk...stic20163.html

This lawmaker appears very competent. He has an electorate of 195 businesses with Taxi licence cartels being a large chunk of them.

The seat should be changed to have a mandate from all those who work in the transport industry not just the owners.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5