Like Tree6Likes

How to get a private taxi in hong kong?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question How to get a private taxi in hong kong?

I am looking for a private taxi / car service, that will take me to office (Kwun Tong) every morning around 8 from Tsing Yi and bring me back in the evening around 5:30pm

I want to setup a monthly rate with the drive so its cost effective for me. If I am able to get car sharing, even better

Any idea whom I can approach for this service? I heard there are some unofficial car services run by Indian and chinese drivers that do this service for a reasonable price

thanks

Try 5322-4011 look for Mr. Wong, found this contact from random google search, judging from his taxi adv. written in Chinese, he is managing a fleet of legit taxi in Tsing Yi / Kwai Chung, Tsuen Wan areas, he may be able to help you out.

At that time you will be much faster with the MTR. One hour.

Quote Originally Posted by john.doe1985:
    I am looking for a private taxi / car service, that will take me to office (Kwun Tong) every morning around 8 from Tsing Yi and bring me back in the evening around 5:30pm

I want to setup a monthly rate with the drive so its cost effective for me. If I am able to get car sharing, even better

Any idea whom I can approach for this service? I heard there are some unofficial car services run by Indian and chinese drivers that do this service for a reasonable price

thanks
    nice working hours!
    midorosan and rainylin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by alexwangmn:
    Try 5322-4011 look for Mr. Wong, found this contact from random google search, judging from his taxi adv. written in Chinese, he is managing a fleet of legit taxi in Tsing Yi / Kwai Chung, Tsuen Wan areas, he may be able to help you out.
    thanks will try.

Call/WhatsApp mr. Johnathon Lam, wonderful reliable man and very resonably priced:

+852 6121 6151

Just ask any taxi driver if you like the guy and they will hook you up. I used to have a similar arrangement when I was working in Central but ended up switching to the MTR as the cross harbor traffic was a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    Just ask any taxi driver if you like the guy and they will hook you up. I used to have a similar arrangement when I was working in Central but ended up switching to the MTR as the cross harbor traffic was a pain in the ass.
    if you like the guy ==> what does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by john.doe1985:
    if you like the guy ==> what does that mean?
    Drives like a normal human being, no accelerator foot (press lift press lift)
    JaredHK and rainylin like this.

Press lift press lift helps to save gas and pollute the skies :-p

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast