Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By blackwings

Who is going to Sweden/Norway

Closed Thread

Question Who is going to Sweden/Norway

Hej

Greetings....

I know I post this in a wrong column but I'm super desperated need to try my luck to post 'everywhere'.

Since Sweden is launching new banknotes, I need someone who is going there to help me to exchange it to keep the value locally - 510 krona (HK banks not accepts it anymore, or im losing money)

Please pass to ur friends/colleagues if u know anyone is going to Sweden. I seriously need this favour.

I live in HK, I will pass u my banknotes personally. U first deal it locally, pay me back after u r done successfully, I trust u....

Boys/girls please help -------------------- I owe u a BIG sandwiches

Also if anyone is going to Norway, I also need help to exchange 250krona. Many many Thanksssss !!

me me me

I'll be in Norway this summer. But what's in it for me? I'm fully stocked up on sandwiches already.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia123:
    Hej

Greetings....

I know I post this in a wrong column but I'm super desperated need to try my luck to post 'everywhere'.

Since Sweden is launching new banknotes, I need someone who is going there to help me to exchange it to keep the value locally - 510 krona (HK banks not accepts it anymore, or im losing money)

Please pass to ur friends/colleagues if u know anyone is going to Sweden. I seriously need this favour.

I live in HK, I will pass u my banknotes personally. U first deal it locally, pay me back after u r done successfully, I trust u....

Boys/girls please help -------------------- I owe u a BIG sandwiches

Also if anyone is going to Norway, I also need help to exchange 250krona. Many many Thanksssss !!
    Hate to break your bubble but the person who accepts your old Swedish kroners may have to go to a Swedish bank to change it. Was back from Sweden last year November, the shops started refusing the old notes.

Edit: just asked a Swedish friend - whoever takes your old Swedish notes have to pay Riksbank 100 sek to redeem the notes.
    Last edited by blackwings; 16-06-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    Morrison likes this.