Like Tree4Likes

Airlines and suggestions for destinations

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Airlines and suggestions for destinations

Hi all,

I'm new to HK and to the site, I was wondering what are the cheapest airlines and airfare sites for flights from Hong Kong.

Also, hit me up with your suggestions for a long weekend getaway, where would you go next and why.

Thanks in advance.

Skyscanner.com

I do use Skyscanner to find flights but not usually to book. I was thinking there might be something more local to search and book. DO you book through Skysccanner?

Quote Originally Posted by xnmuller:
    Hi all,

I'm new to HK and to the site, I was wondering what are the cheapest airlines and airfare sites for flights from Hong Kong.
    Skyscanner, Kayak, Expedia, booking.com or a dozen other sites. Physically walking into travel agents if you're into flights + hotel deals.

Quote Originally Posted by xnmuller:
    Also, hit me up with your suggestions for a long weekend getaway, where would you go next and why.

Thanks in advance.
    I'd suggest you spend the extra 30 seconds to describe your preferences, travel history or expectations, rather than asking complete strangers to write up their own ideal trip descriptions that that will probably end up being a complete waste of time because of different interests. Better quality info to start with will net you better replies.

Or perhaps even look at the next thread in the same forum which answers your questions pretty much exactly: https://geoexpat.com/forum/24/thread345182.html
    Last edited by jgl; 22-09-2017 at 08:35 AM.
    Cheeky Kiwi, Cwbguy, jrkob and 1 others like this.

Zuji

Go non-stop to Ulaanbaatar on CX. Humidity there very low, donkey rides fun, food in the russian style. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by jobin:
    Go non-stop to Ulaanbaatar on CX. Humidity there very low, donkey rides fun, food in the russian style. Enjoy.
    Do CX fly to Ulaan Baatar? Its on my list of places to go, but i thought it was just MIAT who fly there?

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    Do CX fly to Ulaan Baatar? Its on my list of places to go, but i thought it was just MIAT who fly there?
    I rather suspect that was a joke.

No joke. It's an interesting place and now CX (or it's agent) non-stop.

MIAT Mongolian Airlines

Quote Originally Posted by jobin:
    No joke. It's an interesting place and now CX (or it's agent) non-stop.

MIAT Mongolian Airlines
    A bit cool at the moment though? And shortly to be bloody freezing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast