What to do?

Closed Thread

What to do?

As I am quite new to Hong Kong and a friend of mine will visit me in January '09 for 12 days, I don't really know what to do every day. Sigthseeing of course, but what else? I already considered Shenzhen and Macao...

Do you know how the weather will be like? Can one go to the beach or will it be too windy / cold at that time of the year?

Where could we go to have some fun? Also in Hong Kong? Any leasure/recreation offers? Paintballing, Bowling and so on?

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks!
    Rgds
    Christian

The weather has been known to be chilly in January so be prepared with sweaters and even a coat.

Some suggestions, besides sightseeing

Hiking - fabulous in Hong Kong - Hong Kong Hikers Kiosk
    Chinese cooking lesson - [url=http://www.cookery.com.hk]

I sugget you going to shenzhen luohu commercil city shopping. that’s paradise shopper place you can buy many copy thinks I'm kyle in shenzhen If you want to know more about shenzhen.Fell free to ask any question.

With 12 days you might consider a short trip into China - say, 2 days in Xian or Shanghai? That might fill up some time. I agree - 12 days just in HK in January (could be cold - certainly not beach weather!) could be a stretch.....