Like Tree10Likes

Cheap Flights from HK to India

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

https://sc.mp/2r4b8PQ

My technique with flying to Western Destinations for Western Holidays is to fly ON the holiday itself. So, for example, I typically fly on Christmas Day and New Years Eve (when nobody else wants to fly). That's often a good strategy if nothing else is available. Probably works for Indian holidays too.

MerMer likes this.

Bookmarked!

The VPN suggestion is quite good. Use also a browser you are not logged into, or use private browse function. I have a TOR browser at hand, wouldn't use that for actually paying stuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz Paul:

Quote Originally Posted by Random2389456:
    Sorry, I forget to mention... I will go to Lucknow via Delhi.
    If you're travelling with a very young kid - I'd strongly suggest booking on Jet and staying on a single ticket (don't do the cheapest to DEL and book another airline from DEL to Lucknow). Your best bets might be JET - they have reasonable fares available online. Doubt you'll save a lot by booking through a travel agent.

Hi,

Can i get contact details of agent please.

contact details of the agent please

Original Post Deleted

You can try Scoot - connection through Singapore. Low cost airline but part of SQ so service levels should be ok. Never flown but have known people who took Scoot from SG to Gold Coast (Aus).

Also try Ctrip. Had a trip on short notice and was surprised by the fare - much cheaper than what Cathay had on its website.

Original Post Deleted
    Does not matter as long as it comes from a legit user.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftTC:
    You can try Scoot - connection through Singapore. Low cost airline but part of SQ so service levels should be ok. Never flown but have known people who took Scoot from SG to Gold Coast (Aus).

Also try Ctrip. Had a trip on short notice and was surprised by the fare - much cheaper than what Cathay had on its website.
    Scoot - Bumfuck timeslots.... seriously not worth the savings.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Thx