Used lonely planet Thailand? Singapore?

Closed Thread

Used lonely planet Thailand? Singapore?

Hi there. I am looking for the used Lonely Planets for Thailand and Singapore. I checked out Commercial Press and it was NOT reasonable. I guess its cheaper to get from amazon (with shipping).

However, if any one knows of any used book stores in the CWB or Central area, that would be great. Or even better, if you own the book and want to sell for a reasonable price, thats good too. Thanks.

Check out Flow, a used book store underneath the central escalator by the Wyndham street exit.
    Last time I was there I saw a bunch of LP Thailand, just make sure you get a reasonably recent edition.

Flow is pretty good and the guy who runs the place is nice. For those you want to go there, its opposite the Pizza Express above Cafe Siam. 1st floor I think.

He had some books but it was older editions. He told that there were 2 other used book stores in the area (Queen Victoria street) called Collectibles and Bookmarks. I googled them but couldnt find them. Anyone have any idea?

Although I'm a big fan of the HK Central Library, unfortunately they don't have many LPs.

I was at Bookazine's Outlet shop under the Escalators on Hollywood Rd and saw used LP at a discount price. (Buy 3 for $99 or similar)

Bookazine Website

Yup, the bookazine shop was a good recommendation and I will definitely go back there. They have lots of LPs and other used travel books. However, they didnt have the ones I was looking for.

I did spot the other two shops on my way back, they are called BookMart and Collectibles on Queen Victoria road.

thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by House:
    I was at Bookazine's Outlet shop under the Escalators on Hollywood Rd and saw used LP at a discount price. (Buy 3 for $99 or similar)

Bookazine Website
    Wow - was it just that Bookazine or a general offer? I have one near me here and will detour off to it if there is a likelihood of similar offer!

Pretty much a special deal at that particular shop.

I just thought maybe you can try your luck doing online shopping at lonelyplanet.com - where they have constant discount on various LP books and guides.

Otherwise there's always Amazon's marketplace or even the public library!