Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Pan Asia Sim (including HK)?

That was more for Katherine and the guy asking about EU Sim.

Ok I see, you quoted the other guy sorry.
    For Europe without plan, pin had suggested the below which I now only buy, the wife gets them from the store directly in Tsuen Wan and pay $350 for them.
    Valid 1 year, 12GB. Can top up if necessary. Data only.

https://www.prepaid.com.hk/globaldat...TA-PREPAID-SIM

bdw

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat
    China Mobile HK Supreme Global Service plan works in 101 countries around the world and includes free data roaming until you reach your limit. Has the added benefit of being able to use Facebook and Whatsapp in China.
    Sorry to go off topic. Are you using this now? Happy with China mobile? I've just signed up for 3 corporate accounts on this plan starting April 1st and will consider moving the rest of the company (about 30 numbers) from Smartone to China mobile in August when the rest of our contracts expire. CM offering me $238/month for 6GB that works across 31 Asia countries, or $338/month for 101 global countries. Voice roaming also looks good around HK$2-$3 per minute.

Yes, I've switched over to China Mobile from Unicom a few months back because they are offering way more roaming destinations. So far I have been happy enough. I think I'm paying $598 for 15 GB or so.

bdw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jonastainine
    What about Europe? Do SIM cards work across borders when travelling around Belgium Netherlands Germany for example? I hope I don’t need a separate sim for each country
    Within certain limitations, there are no roaming fees between EU/EEA countries - at CNY this year I bought a local SIM in Denmark and roamed to Sweden and Norway, and last year I got a 100% free SIM in the UK which I then used during a 25-hour transit in Helsinki...

*Insert Brexit here*
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jonastainine
    What about Europe? Do SIM cards work across borders when travelling around Belgium Netherlands Germany for example? I hope I don’t need a separate sim for each country
    Europe is light years ahead. All EU.sim cards work, at the same rate, in other EU countries. Just get one at the first location and it will.continue working.

Gotta love the EU for some.things it got.right.
    jonastainine likes this.

I've ordered two of the T mobile.SIM from HKTVmall. The reviews are not great but it's hard to know what to do. We will be on a cruise. The onboard internet is extortionate!

China Unicom sells prepaid sims for asia. Not easy to find sims to have both data and voice enabled.

https://www.cuniq.com/au/data-card/a...sia-8days.html

I've ordered two of the T mobile.SIM from HKTVmall. The reviews are not great but it's hard to know what to do. We will be on a cruise. The onboard internet is extortionate!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2