Like Tree9Likes

China Visa Application

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by chingleutsch
    @resurection - OK, so it is (or was) through FBT, a private agency. But an awful lot has changed in mainland visa issuing since 2015, and a lot of the loopholes and definitions have tightened up.

Nahhh, same s***** ! Trust me. Couple of friends did the same few days ago. So it's up to date.

******* Since this visa is issued by Lowu visa office. (Dunno have anything with "Chinese consular affair office")
    Last edited by resurection; 26-03-2019 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Info add on

Has anyone applied for a China visa recently? Any updates?

Me - permanent HKID; had 3yr multiple entries in the past; hope to get the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake
    Has anyone applied for a China visa recently? Any updates?

Me - permanent HKID; had 3yr multiple entries in the past; hope to get the same again.
    Depends what passport you hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Flapster
    Depends what passport you hold.
    Yes and no. I submitted at Forever Bright today and they seemed confident.

I think China is more concerned about countries you have visited in the last year. Turkey is apparently a red flag.

It does depend what passport you hold. E.g, as a British citizen I can't get a 3 year visa.

I know you have previously, so it depends if rules have changed, but yes, like you say, there also look at what countries you've visited.

Yes I second that..for turkey, no visas issued in Hong Kong even with permanent ID.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake
    Yes and no. I submitted at Forever Bright today and they seemed confident.

I think China is more concerned about countries you have visited in the last year. Turkey is apparently a red flag.
    shri and hongkong7 like this.

I got a Chinese visa last June 6 month multi entry. Fairly straight forward. Direct from the Chinese visa Center. Uk passport holder here.

Hoping to get another in 2020 as we plan to tour China for a few weeks before returning to UK.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3