Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree43Likes

CX Business Class going down the drain

Quote Originally Posted by chichow
    What Hong Kong card for KRIS miles
    I think with DBS you can choose. Not sure I just received it. I have to look into it.
    Coolboy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chichow
    What Hong Kong card for KRIS miles
    Standard Chartered Visa Infinite let's you exchange points for either AsiaMiles or Kris Flyer.
    Coolboy and Kowloon Goon like this.

your complaint would be better addressed on flyertalk CX forum
    from my experience (more than 2.2m miles on CX) the crew always asked me what I wanted for the next meal as shown in the inflight menu (I always decline it) and the quality of the crew performance was linked to the quality of the IEM
    I always go the lounge early to eat in normal timing instead of self inflicted jet lagging by feeding frenzy at times when I would normally be asleep
    I would say that a recent business class flight on Cathay Dragon was a disaster and the whole experience was at best Y+ to be kind, and that was with a friendly crew

https://runwaygirlnetwork.com/2018/1...meal-redesign/

Coolboy and Skyhook like this.

Last edited by dynamco; 20-07-2019 at 12:55 AM.

According to the Sat Times Cathay best for business or First from UK ahead of Emirates. BA came last but frankly Im amazed at that high rating for BA, theyre and embarrassment

Purely from a seat perspective, CX reverse herringbone seat is superior to most of EK business class seats.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4