Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By er2
  • 2 Post By mrgoodkat
  • 1 Post By bdw
  • 1 Post By RMDNC

Please dress up nicely when flying Cathay Pacific....

Closed Thread

Please dress up nicely when flying Cathay Pacific....

... your image will be preserved for all eternity. Well, potentially.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/willhor.../#2817987b1a5e

For details, see 2(e) here: https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_....html?switch=Y

Mefisto likes this.

The article said they didn't elaborate where they have cctv on the plane. Does anyone know?

I don't mind them knowing what I watch on my flight - i guess this will give them data on what movies and shows to bring on. But its a bit creepy if they have a camera above my seat filming me sleeping, and its streamed to some weirdos on the internet...

I wonder if they will show "hot singles in your aisle wanna fuck" popups based on the movies i'm watching in flight.

chuckster007 and misshappy26 like this.

Well this is happening everywhere. If you walk into a Westfield shopping mall in Australia they have camera's hidden in the information kiosks that use Face ID to track your age, gender, mood (from very unhappy to very happy). Separately, they also track your movements with routers all over the place that are constantly pinging the wifi enabled devices in your pocket, even if you don't connect to their wifi they still know how you are moving around the mall and where you are stopping.

Name:  face.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  55.1 KB

jgl likes this.

One option is to strategically place your chewing gum to preserve your privacy.

They will see me throw away half the food they serve and realize most people are doing the same.

kittykaitak likes this.