Like Tree25Likes

How to get banned on Cathay...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

“Social influencers” are deadbeats.

huja, tal56 and chuckster007 like this.

to be fair, cathay is one of the most generous in terms of upgrading and giving out awards..
    my friend, who moved to hk a few years ago, was given a diamond membership (or whatever you call it, that highest ranked MP card) even before he flew a single flight on Cathay... simply because he was on krisflyer solitaire

There are so many Jacqueline Ng's on Instagram. How does anyone even know which one she is? She could even pose to the be one with 65k followers. Which I don't know even in HK if that is enough to get free upgrades.

Reminds me of Breaking Bad when Marie gets caught stealing from a house and as the stolen items fall onto the ground in a tussle she shouts "YOU are in SO MUCH TROUBLE!"

Well I’m Gold and I’ve not had an upgrade for over two years. I would guess I do at least a dozen return flights a year of which 4-5 will be long haul. Apart from lounge access I’m seriously questioning the benefits of Marco Polo

Kowloon Goon and Morrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Well I’m Gold and I’ve not had an upgrade for over two years. I would guess I do at least a dozen return flights a year of which 4-5 will be long haul. Apart from lounge access I’m seriously questioning the benefits of Marco Polo
    You still get a higher luggage allowance. For me that is totally worth it.