Like Tree12Likes

Meeting at Airport!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by jw1701
    Fair warning that the police have stated during the protests that using fake or altered itineraries to access airport terminals is a crime
    At this point I seriously doubt whether the police has any idea what is a crime and what is not.

Pretty sure you can take the airport express and then go downstairs into arrivals without a boarding pass.

angeluscomplex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor
    Pretty sure you can take the airport express and then go downstairs into arrivals without a boarding pass.
    really?

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman
    really?
    I’m not 100% sure on it but fairly confident people were doing it when I was last there

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor
    They screen people from the Airport Express in the same fashion as the roadside entry upstairs.
    MatthieuTofu likes this.

They screen everyone now! But I only needed a flight confirmation with my name on it, email was fine.

bdw

Just create a fake ticket using Return Flight Tickets - Print your own flight ticket

There are plenty of services like this. The above one is free, some others charge around US$5 per ticket and have more options for choosing different airlines, etc.

People all over the world create fake tickets like this all the time. The most common need for this is if you travel on a one way ticket somewhere and the stupid airline doesnt let you board without a return ticket because you are not resident at the destination, then just create a fake ticket. Very useful for backpackers and people that don't plan their schedules so far ahead. The airlines are morons for creating this underground fake ticket industry.

HK airport is just as moronic but the same stupid solution to exists to get around the stupid problem.

CharSiuNow likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2