Like Tree168Likes

Wuhan Virus - Flights To/From Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18

Any direct flights from Korea to Hong Kong?

I spent weeks trying to find flights with a reasonable price for next month but still cannot find any. I am currently in Korea and wish to return back to Hong Kong next month but every flight was either too expensive or I had to stopover at another country. I did find a Hong Kong airline flight that starts from May 16 (flying from Korea to HK) but I'm just afraid HK airline will cancel once again. Is there a high possibility HK airline will cancel their flights next month? (Customer Service was terrible and kept repeating they do not know)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzzy369:
    I spent weeks trying to find flights with a reasonable price for next month but still cannot find any. I am currently in Korea and wish to return back to Hong Kong next month but every flight was either too expensive or I had to stopover at another country. I did find a Hong Kong airline flight that starts from May 16 (flying from Korea to HK) but I'm just afraid HK airline will cancel once again. Is there a high possibility HK airline will cancel their flights next month? (Customer Service was terrible and kept repeating they do not know)
    I suspect they do not know. Anything could happen in a month. Check the cancellation or refund conditions. Most airlines are very generous these days.
    hongkong7 and lizzzy369 like this.

No one can answer this question because no one knows how the virus situation will continue to develop. If HK Airlines is not providing you with the answer, you shouldn't expect to find a different answer from strangers on the internet unless you believe in crystal balls, reading tea leaves or astrology.

Cathay issued a statement and they are not expecting to ramp up flights much next month and nothing for Korea so it looks like you would be lucky to find something before June. Good luck!

https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_...assengers.html

Reasonable price LOL

If you are desperate to come back then suck it up and pay, if you dont want to pay then find a flight that has a stop over (make sure that country that its flying to allows you to enter and transfer.

Recently there was another question like yours about a memeber trying to come back from Tokyo, direct flights were upwards from 6K HK$ starting price (one way). try skyscanner.
    bbchris and lizzzy369 like this.