Travel agency tailored to Filipino residents wishing to visit Europe

Travel agency tailored to Filipino residents wishing to visit Europe

Hi All,

Sorry if this might have been posted previously. I'm trying to find a local travel agency that would be setup specifically for assisting Filipinos in HK that could assist with getting a Schengen visa and handling travel arrangements for visiting Europe. I'm planning to visit Germany and France in September and could use some extra assistance.

It appears, from reading the Schengen requirements, that I would need to setup an interview in the Philippines, but since I'm working in HK, that's a bit difficult obviously. Apparently, I also need to have air travel and accommodations booked before even applying for the visa. So what happens if it's denied for some reason? Unless I purchase a full fare ticket (extremely unlikely), 99% of air tickets these days are non-refundable. Am I expected to just lose a several thousand HK$? And quite often accommodations are also non-refundable/non-changeable.

If anyone might have experiences with this sort of situation or could recommend any agencies, I'd be very appreciative of any tips.

TKS!

Brianne

You work in HK on a work visa / dependant visa / FDH visa ???

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007
    You work in HK on a work visa / dependant visa / FDH visa ???
    It's an FDH visa

From experience you do need confirmed travel and accommodation details. And yes you lose the money if rejected.